Our fall fundraiser and celebration on October 9 was a resounding success! Together we raised a record-setting $311,295 (our goal was $300,000). THANK YOU to everyone who supported our courageous storytellers and the other Jubilee women by giving so generously!
View and download pics from Molly Walsh, our roving photographer, here.
Watch a video …Read more
Show your ongoing commitment to helping women move past homelessness with a monthly contribution to Jubilee Women’s Center. Here’s why it’s a good move…
1. It’s efficient. Recurring funds put gifts to work faster and take up less time on fundraising.
2. It’s convenient. Set up a recurring donation online for an automatic monthly transaction.
3. It’s easy. …Read more
Did you know that you can make monthly donations to Jubilee rather than one lump sum? Spreading your giving over several months or years is a great way to show your ongoing commitment to helping women move past homelessness.
Benefits of a recurring gift
Monthly giving is efficient. Monthly giving sustains our mission by creating predictable funding …Read more
Daily challenges May 3-9 with creative options for giving. We need YOU to help us reach our goal of $35,000 to empower and inspire Jubilee women on their path out of poverty.
May 3: Ask a Friend – You never know who will give until you ask! Try a …Read more
We had a blast AND we raised a lot of money! What a great combination! Our most sincere thanks to you and your friends, our in-kind supporters, and our generous sponsors for helping us raise a total of $74,239 to support the women of Jubilee on their path out of poverty. View and download …Read more
• Prepare a community meal with friends or colleagues
• Help out in the office or boutique
• Join other young professionals on the Associate Board
• Bring us your quality women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry
• Host a drive for high-needs items on our wish list
• Make a financial contribution of any size
We make it easy for your friends, family, colleagues, teammates, and other groups to engage with Jubilee in a meaningful way. Here are two easy ways to get involved:
1) Coordinate a drive for consignment-quality women’s clothing or wish list items from http://www.jwcenter.org/get-involved/donate/wish-list/. Jubilee can provide logo signs, fact sheets, and a container to fill.
2) Host …Read more
What does the Power of Possibility mean to you? Hear what it means to the women of Jubilee at our 20th annual fall fundraiser. Save the date to lunch with us and celebrate the women you have supported on the path from homelessness to possibilities to a fulfilling future. Be inspired and help fuel their …Read more
You can donate a car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle and support women at Jubilee! To donate, contact our vehicle donation partner, Charitable Auto Resources (CARS), at 855.500.RIDE (7433) or jwcenter.org/get-involved/donate/vehicles. A CARS rep will schedule a pickup and send Jubilee a check for your donation within five days of your vehicle’s …Read more
Many thanks to our donors for having BIG hearts during GiveBIG! Your individual gifts and corporate matches came to $16,004, which will help Jubilee women on their path to a stable and fulfilling future.Read more