Jubilee Women’s Center helps women end their homelessness permanently, and we need your support to do so. Jubilee’s operations are funded through the generosity of individuals, corporations and private foundations. Thank you, our community, for your steadfast support of our mission and the women we serve. You are a part of each Jubilee woman’s success.
Jubilee’s tax ID number is 91-1539920.
Your contributions allow Jubilee to provide women in our community with safe and affordable housing, personalized care management, job and life skills training, a free clothing boutique and community referrals. Last year, 90 percent of Jubilee residents transitioned into stable independent living.
Donations to Jubilee Women’s Center are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Jubilee will send you acknowledgement of your gift so you can claim your deduction.
For more information about making a donation to Jubilee, please contact us at 206.324.1244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are a few examples of how you could make a difference in the life of a women at Jubilee:
- $12 – pays for one room for one woman for one day
- $25 – buys bus tickets so she can travel to school or work for a week
- $50 – purchases a grocery gift card so she can eat nutritiously for a week
- $75 – provides a welcome package of bedding, towels and a basket of grooming and personal items to get her started with comfort and dignity
- $150 – covers nine personal coaching sessions with a care manager to keep her on track to a more fulfilling future
- $500 – underwrites six weeks of technology, job or life skills class sessions to help her with personal or professional development
Make a secure online donation here or by clicking the Donate Now button on the top of any web page.
Send a Check
Please make checks payable to Jubilee Women’s Center and mail to:
620 18th Avenue East
Seattle, WA 98112
Double or triple your contribution with a matching gift from your employer. See your human resources department to learn if your company offers this benefit. Retired employees are frequently eligible too!
Designate Jubilee Women’s Center through United Way or your workplace giving campaign. If you are a Washington state employee, you can donate to Jubilee Women’s Center through the Washington State Combined Fund Drive campaign.
Leave a Legacy
Make a long-lasting impact on the women of Jubilee by making a planned gift. Learn more here.
Give assets, including shares of appreciated securities, to Jubilee Women’s Center. Learn more here.
Honor Someone Special
Donate in honor of someone special for their birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day or another special occasion). Or, donate in memory of a loved one who is no longer with us. In either case, we can send a card to commemorate your gift to an appropriate party.
Please bring your in-season, consignment-quality, women’s clothing and accessory donations to Jubilee during office hours. Learn more here.
Donate Items from our Wish List & Gift Registry
Purchase a household gift or supplies for the women of Jubilee. See our current wish list and gift registry here.
Donate Your Vehicle
Donate your car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to support Jubilee through our vehicle donation partner, Charitable Auto Resources (CARS). Learn more about CARS and the vehicle donation process here.
Donations of Other Items
Jubilee does not have the capacity to accept items such as televisions, electronic equipment, computers or monitors, household items, furniture, beds, magazines, books or calendars. We recommend you donate other items to the following organizations:
- Baby Clothing & Toys: Westside Baby provides items necessary for the health and safety of babies and toddlers living in poverty.
- Children’s Clothing & Toys: Treehouse accepts donations of clothing, supplies, shoes, and toys so kids in foster care can feel good and fit in.
- TVs, Electronics, Large Appliances, Mattresses: King County Take it Back Network provides consumers with options for recycling certain items in a safe and cost effective manner.
- General: Seattle Goodwill and Northwest Center accept almost anything you can think of donating, from clothing and furniture to small appliances, household items, and toys.