We accept donations at our main site in Capitol Hill during regular business hours.
Your donations of wish list items for Jubilee help us serve women more effectively and stretch our budget. Like financial contributions, donations of goods are also are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you have questions about whether Jubilee can use an item, please contact us before dropping it off. Currently, Jubilee residents and the households would be grateful to receive the following:
- Grocery and drug store gift cards (Safeway, QFC, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Walgreens, Bartell Drugs, Rite Aid)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- ORCA cards in any amount
- Bus tickets
- Tickets/passes for movies, plays, concerts and sporting events
- Deodorant (full size)
- Q-tips (full size packages)
- Socks (everyday, dress, or athletic socks rather than fuzzy lounge socks, please)
Purchase a gift for one of Jubilee’s three homes through the Jubilee gift registry. Jubilee is currently registered at Bed Bath and Beyond under first name: Jubilee, last name: Gift Registry.