Check out our latest newsletter featuring Jubilee past and future as we celebrate 35 years, a client who has found her niche in advocacy for women experiencing homelessness, and suggestions for making an impact as a group (work, social, family, etc) at Jubilee. Download a PDF of the winter newsletter here. If you would …Read more
• Prepare a community meal with friends or colleagues
• Help out in the office or boutique
• Join other young professionals on the Associate Board
• Bring us your quality women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry
• Host a drive for high-needs items on our wish list
• Make a financial contribution of any size
Jubilee now has a wish list on Amazon! To find our list, go to https://tinyurl.com/amazon-jwc or go to your Amazon account, open Account & Lists, then Find a List or Registry, and search for Jubilee Women’s Center. You can even opt to send your purchase directly to Jubilee.
Items on the list help us stock …Read more
We make it easy for your friends, family, colleagues, teammates, and other groups to engage with Jubilee in a meaningful way. Here are two easy ways to get involved:
1) Coordinate a drive for consignment-quality women’s clothing or wish list items from http://www.jwcenter.org/get-involved/donate/wish-list/. Jubilee can provide logo signs, fact sheets, and a container to fill.
2) Host …Read more
This is a big year of reflection and refocus for Jubilee! As we mark 35 years of helping women rebuild their lives, we are making some exciting changes.
“We realize our focus has to be exceptionally strong around livable wage employment and housing in order for our graduates to be successful.”
At Jubilee, transformation doesn’t just apply …Read more